I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Wednesday, October 15

I have been busy

I put this 2009 Planner together today for a friend. You know I just wish that this camera was working better it is getting old and it is not taking pictures like it use to. Anywho, I hope that you like this.


This one is a Address Book for another friend. I did find out that purple was a little hard to me to get some papers that I really liked. I used the Old World Stack by DCWV I love the paper in that stack then with some help with Distressed Ink~milled lavender~ I think it came out pretty cute.



Thank you so much for looking I hope you enjoyed them......

2 comments:

  1. My younger sister got this book yesterday in the mail & wondered HOW did you get the colors to match her personality?!? (LOL) She LOVES it, and who wouldn't...you do wonderful work!
    Thanks Sis!
    {mwah!}

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages