I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, February 23

Just a few 2009 Planner

Last week I was busy with some Planner for the craft fair. These planner are small and you really can't do to much with them soooooo, I tried my best to come up with something. I still have about 5 more to do...Geezee I'm so not good at doing something over and over again...


I still have a few touch-up's to do sure hope that you like them and if you would like to order one of these Planners they sell for 3.89 plus S/H fell free to e-mail me for the information. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. OMGSH those are nice! That brown one with the tag is my fave... you have my mailing address right gf? just kidding. I think you did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Sis! You do such a beautiful job on all of your books! I know these will sell very well!
    Love you,
    Sharron

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages