I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Tuesday, April 21

Printing on Ribbon

Say I was going through my mail and came a cross Pink Petticoat's ad and she was printing her own ribbon. I went to go check it out and I said what a great idea. I went over to Victoria's blog Click on the blue letters & it will take you to her blog, and she has some really great instructions on how to print on ribbon. I'm going to try this when I get back from shopping and then I will let you know how it went from me.

1 comment:

  1. Kath, although I don't have a Cricut, I'd like to see what you come up with! Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages