I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Tuesday, June 30

Rolled Scallop Rose


I love to pop over to Valita"s blog she comes up with the most in creatable techniques and I would like to share this one with you all. I have found that there are many ways on how to make this rose but this one looks the best to me. Please feel free to go and visit her blog the check out the Tutorials that she has. Don't forget to check out her side bar to see what else that she has to offer Valita is so full of Insirational tips. Thank You Valita for a wonderful and very informative blog!


3 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! now that a rose!! What a beautiful creation!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness! How purdy!!!

    Now you just gotta make it a blue one... =0)

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages