I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Thursday, July 9

I have an Announcement to make!

I would like to let you all know that if you have been going to The Angel Company store and want to order something you will not be able to UNTIL NEXT WEEK. I really don't know why but they will let me know when it is up and running. If some of you want to order could you please email me the products that you would like to order and I will be sure to get it out as quickly as I can for you. I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience not only is it hard on you as a customer but on me as well. So like anything time will take it's tole and this too will pass. I would like to thank you for your patience through this difficult time. I hope to hear from you through emails. Thank you very much for your understanding.

See you next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages