I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Tuesday, August 4

Would anyone want some Wings,

If you would like to join in with The Angel Company (TAC) this is a great time, they have put together a little package to get you start at a really great price. They are offering a starter kit with just the paperwork that you would need to start making some extra money. Who would not love that!! I have been having so much fun selling products for doing what I love to do, card making, scrap booking or any kind of paper crafting. Please take a few minutes and check out my store to see what all they sell, their stamps are so detailed I have been having so much fun making up cards. This is the flyer to look at!

TAC™ Promos



For some of you that are not quit ready for wings, if you place an order with me then I will give you a Catalogue for free. To get the free catalogue then just email me at katslacker@msn.com and I will be more then happy to get your order shipped to. You may just place an order in my store by clicking on shopping cart and it will take you to the store. Once you’re their jus look on the top left for the tabs and click on products and start shopping.

Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what is on your mind….Thank you

Will see U later..♥




1 comment:

  1. As much as I like TAC, I have to pass on this. I pass on all of the sign ups because I am too shy to host those parties. I hope you are able to get a lot of people to sign up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages