I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Wednesday, September 9

This card is for a Challenge

over at One by one the flamingo's are stealing my sanity Karel is having a Challenge and I though I would join in on the fun. We had to use Embellishment and I though I would load them up, and as you can see it is full. I really had so much fun making this card up and it is just so cheery looking and I could use that right now!
The paper is from my scrap stash, and as you can tell plenty of embellishment brads, buttons, rhinstones, prima flowers, glitter, punched leaves from MS, lace, ric-rack and the clip-art is from PC crafters-the name of the artist slips my mind. (if you know can you post for me?)

Thank you for looking and see U later...♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages