I sure hope that this makes since for you all? If not could you email me and then I will fix it or straight any confusion that you might have.">
How to make a Post-it-Note Holder
These are the supplies that you will need;
- Glue I like to use Tacky Glue by Scotch
- Ink pad I used black
- Scrap paper 4 ½” X 4 ½”
- Two pieces of Chip board 3 ½” X 3 ½” or thick Cardboard that is what I used from an old box that I got from a new keyboard.
- A piece of paper for the spine cover 3 ¼” X 2 ¼” I will add a template at the end of this tutorial
- Post it note pad mine is green I swapped out the blue one.
- X-cato knife is what I use to cut with
- Markers or colored pencils to color in the stamp of your choice
- Embellishments of your choice
I happen to use up a lot of my scraps on these post it note holders, they are so small that this is a great time to use up those scrapes that you have laying around.
Now that your pieces have been cut it is time to cover the chip board and cut a piece of paper for your spine cover. I know that there are many ways to cover your paper and any of those ways will work….LOL
As you can see my chipboard is covered and I scored the
Spine cover (on the template I will have to
Points to score for U)
Oh, one you score the spice cover I like to fold where
I just scored, now use glue and
Attach the back cover and then the front.
I then glue the post it note pad cover it up and let it dry.
Then you can embellish your Post it notes and you’re done.
Pretty easy yes!
Now lets see what you can do now!!!♥
OK, I now know that I can not make templates. Sorry this is the best that I can do
You only need it for the tick marks anyway.