I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Thursday, October 29

Getting Flaky with friends!

OMG, I sent a stamp set to Vicki at Stamped Smiles and she posted up a wonderful display with the set. Thank You Vicki! I hope that you can get a chance to go and check out what she did with the set it is truly stunning. Thanks again my blogging girl friend!

If you would like more infomation on the stamp set just click right here it will take you to my store. If you should have any questions just email me at wi1db1uer0ses@yahoo.com and I will surly get right back to ya!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and look around. Until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Hey GF!!! THANK YOU!!! I had the best of time playing around with that adorable set!!! So glad you liked them!! Enjoy your weekend hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathe those turned out really nice ! I sure had a good time with you ... it was great seeing you again sure wish you would have stayed an extra day with us to craft !
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages