I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, November 9

Whew, I have been missing in action!

The DGS is out of baseball and that was a huge chuck of time out of my crafting time! Now that I have a little of time to start crafting again I wanted to make up a card. Of course this is going to a little boy that is not expected to live till Christmas. I found that I love making cards to the ones that need it the most. Anyhow, this is what I came up with!

I forgot to mention that I found out just how I can not see when it came to coloring the stamp image with my copics. It will have to be time for new glasses for me as soon as I can. Also, with the limitations on just a few copics shading is not going to happen! when I grow up I want more copics and learn how to color!!!


Hope to see U ya soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Lady, where have you been!! Darling card and very cute new blog look. Stop on by to see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat I think you card is just adorable ! You did just fine with the copics and I hope you get those glasses soon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this special little boy is going to love your snowman card. Welcome back to the crafty world :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages