I just wanted to share a recipe with ya, it is very quick and easy. I have not tried it just yet but I'm going to really soon, I just made up some regular lasagna and then I found this recipe so I can not wait to try it! The weather has been wet and cold and I'm looking for warm foods to eat. Say if you have some warm recipes to share that are easy I'm open to try some up.... If by any chance that you make it up can you let me know what you think?
Beef and Mushroom Lasagna
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
¼ C milk
1 lb. ground beef
2 C Mushroom Italian Sauce
9 cooked lasagna noodles
1 c shredded Italian-blend or mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 400. Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
2. Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
3. Layer ½ beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in 2-qt shallow baking dish. Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
4. Bake 30 min. or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
5. Heat broiler. Broil 4” from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min.
Prep 25 min Bake 30 min. Broil 2 min.
Stand 10 min Makes 6 servings
Till next time God Bless ya♥