I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, August 16

I have something to share with ya!

I came across this from PCCrafters and I thought it was good to share with you all.

If you have kids this would be really fun for them I think, just think you could print on magnetic sheets or Velcro so they could have fun mixing them up a bit.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

FREEBIE- Build Your Own Cupcake!

DSC01368 Hello!! Ok... so I have a new freebie to share with everyone, and I hope you and your kiddos/nieces/nephews/grandkids.. etc etc. have tons of fun with this little project. The cutting does take a little bit of time, but if your little ones are anything like mine, they're excitement will be well worth it.

Template

If you own a set of kids scissors, and your child has a little experience with cutting they should be able to cut most of the elements out, but I definitely encourage adult supervision... The cake toppers are a little more intricate and require a little more cutting skill. :)

DSC01390 copy DSC01374 copy

I really had fun putting this together, and was inspired by a couple of sticker books my mom bought the girls for church. Which reminds me, if you have sticker paper, you could always print these out on that. Otherwise a glue stick works just fine. :)

DSC01359 copy There are 10 pages total consisting of: cover page, the recipe, 8 different cupcakes, 8 different liners, 8 different frostings, 11 different cupcake toppers, and a sheet of name tags for your little baker(s). :)

Pages Recipe One of the best thing about these cupcakes is they are very light in calories. Light a sweet smelling candle, and invite the neighbor kids over! :) They would also work well for a picnic outside... no need to worry about ants. Oh- and didnt you know that tea parties are MUCH better with cupcakes? Yep, thats what I think. Journey got a new tea set for her birthday from her grandma and aunties... I'm thinking this will be a nice rainy day project... and I am envisioning a cute little photo opportunity. If you've taken pictures of the cupcakes in action I would love to see them! Maybe you guys can post links here in the comments section? :) Thanks a bunch!! Happy baking :)

Okey doke! You can download the pdf file HERE

3 comments:

  1. what a cute idea for kids. heck I think I want to do it. Thanks for sharing this cute craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, and yes, kids will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Kath! Adorable!!! Love God's music that you've got going on here on your blog!!

    Love you, Sis!!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages