I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, September 27

You both are winners!!!





Yup, I'm so late at posting the winner. :(

Congratulations to you both!

I'm going to send you both a book so if you could email me your address I will be sure to get these books right out to ya OK. Thanks so very much for playing along.

I also wanted to share a card that I made for a friend she is recouping from surgery. I hope she will like it?

May the Lord Jesus Christ richly bless you!!!
Until next time♥



8 comments:

  1. Don't know who the winners are, but I'd like to congratulate them both -- whoever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie - be sure to stop by my blog - there is some great candy posted there, and there hasn't been much interest...go figure! Congrats to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Thanks, I will e-mail you right away. You may be late, but I totally forgot about it too. How exciting thought to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to who ever the winners are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winners were the two ladies who commented on the last post for the give-away on my altered book.

    Thanks ladies for your comments...Huge Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came by to say hello! I had not posted in a while either, hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This work is very beautiful, creative and good,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages