After two days of quilling I have finished my project. I just have to glue it all together to make on big piece. This one was a little challenging for me there was a lot of coils to make for the leaves and the white sprigs. I would like to think that my hands are pretty small but handling some of these coils was very hard (my hands just were not small enough). LOL This piece is 6 x 6 so it is a little bigger than the last pieced. If you notice that the centers of my coils are large it is because of the slotted tool that I used. I did try the needle tool but it was making me mad and it didn't become fun than...So maybe one day when I get better at quilling than I will learn how to use the needle tool. For now I will have the big holes in the center. Thank you for looking later my friends.