I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, September 8

Busy, busy, busy and it goes on and on !

I have been so very busy more like outrageously busy. This blasted month will be that way almost every other day my calendar is filled with something. I have doctor appointments and my Mom has doctor appointments so I will have to drive all over the place just to get all of this done. Phew, this has been the busiest I have been in a long time.

I did manage to get some coils done for the quilled flowers so I will have them when I need them. This has been what I have wanted to do for a long time now. My next mission is to work up some ladybugs, butterflies, ducks, and roses. It is funny cause I just seem to find the time to quill now. I have to do up 3 more projects for Christmas presents. I have already had some family member saying that they would love to have some quilling for a gift. What a shock cause if I get them anything else they seem to sell it in a garage sale.

Later my friends and Thank You for Visiting !

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope that things slow down for you in the near future. How you are feeling now, is how life was for me all summer. Uggg... not a moment to do anything. Miss ya girl, and take care. xoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages