I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Saturday, September 13

MIA for a week:

My Mom is going to have cataract surgery next Tuesday... (ouch) I will spend the week with my mom to help her to get along... We really are very nervous about it but I will have to try to be strong for her, I have lifted her up to the Lord that his will be done.... My mom is so funny cause she called to day and she said that she has to have a chest X-ray for the anesthetist I said will your not going to be put under, and she said no I'm just going to have a little happy hour for 8 Min's. Bawhahahaha that is what I woke up to this morning...

I’m going to take my quilling I should be able to get loads done this week…

Have a wonderful week filled with happiness and joy……

2 comments:

  1. I will keep your mom in my prayers for excellent results & a speedy recovery. :o) Sounds like she has a fun sense of humor. LOL!!

    Take care...hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugz and prayers for your mom.Enjoy your time with her.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages