I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Wednesday, August 6

Wylde Women Award









Introducing the Wylde Women Award to give to your favorite Wylde Woman blogger. Here are the rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/women_art_life_weaving_it/ so I can go visit all these wonderful women.
Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I would love to see this travel around the world and so will award more than one, but for my inaugural award, I present this newest of the new blog awards to Andrea H. http://www.thepaperpurse.blogspot.com/ She encourages me, inspires me and most of all always been their for me.
Thought for the day: What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot

3 comments:

  1. Awwww aren't you the sweetest person! I'm totally touched that you chose me to be the first recipient of this amazing award! I feel a hug coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again - congrats on winning the Wylde Women Award! Enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kat. You do such a nice job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages