I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Sunday, October 12

Holy Cow !

I have been working on the pictures for 3 days now. This much I have learned that the memory disk is no good on my camara. I must of tried 50 billion times trying to get a good picture every single one of them were so blurry. I have a little memory disk that I though of today to see if it would take better pictures and guess what it worked. So here you are the snowflakes that I made. The first one is a off white and I really like that one but the blue one didn't come out so good. I feel it was way over my head and it was not fun to make...way to hard as you can see I didn't even finish it. With out further a due here you go:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you for looking...

1 comment:

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages