I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Wednesday, January 28

Can you believe it;

How long it has been sense I have posted forever....LOL

I have been MIA because my husband has been out of work and he ruled the computer looking for work. He now has a job and yes I rule the computer now. I have missed all of my blogger friends and Sissie so little by little I will be over to say hi to y'all. Some of you are wondering what I have been doing with my time? Slaving after my husband while he was at home, they sure are a lot of work when they are at home.... As you know that from some of my post that we have been going back and forth from the campground and that is a lot of work packing up and unpacking. I love to go their because we found some really cool friends and it is close to the church that we go to and we found a new home for our souls.....

I want to start to work on some of my planners and journals to cover and take some to the book store at the church to see if they would be interested in selling them for me. So Gosh I have to find the time to do that.

Everyone have a wonderful day and see ya later'

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you back! I'm very happy your husband was able to find a job~ Not an easy task in our current recession.
    Blessings ~
    ((Hugs)) Mechelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to have you back...you've been missed. So happy to hear that your hubby has found a new job.

    Can't wait to see your new creations.

    Hugs & Blessings..

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages