I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, February 2

I have been Blessed with an award.......




One of my favorite blogger friend and sister gave me an award thank you Sharron most of the blogger friends that I hang around already have this award and I sure hope that you know who you are sisters and good friends......LOL hahaha


I do have a couple of more that I can think of so here goes;








I will add more later, out of time.


Happy Crafting to you all...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sis
    Congrats in your award Yay!!!
    Thanks for dropping by today, you are such a blessing *smile*. I'll be okay, I just had a rough Friday at work thanks for your words of encouragement.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis!
    I knew you would know how to make lemonade out of lemons!

    I also wanted to tell you how you can get the signature on your blog (I saw where you had asked Andrea). Go here

    http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_menu.php

    and use their wizard. If you need any help with it, just give me a jingle.

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I never expected anythihg like this. I am so new to blogging that I still don't know all the going ons. Again Thank you and I do so appreciate it. hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages