I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, February 2

Pay-it-forward

For some of you that don't know me I love to do PIF's and Andrea took an PIF and I'm going to join in on the fun.
This is how it works; The first 3 people to comment on this post & agree to Pay it Forward to 3 people on their blog will within the next 365 days ~ receive a gift of love from me in the mail ! That's all you have to do... just leave a comment & then post about it on your blog, then the first 3 people to leave you a comment & agree to pay it forward to 3 more people on their blog ~ you send them a gift ! This is such a GREAT idea.
You never know when you'll get a "surprise" gift from a blogging buddy ! Okay crafters - who's going to accept my PIF/RAK??
Happy Crafting to y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages