I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Tuesday, June 2

Good Afternoon !

I'm going to be missing in action due to medical for my mom. I sure will try to get back to blogging as soon as I can. I sure do miss crafting I got so many wonderful things from The Angel Company when I signed up and I have not be able to plat at all. I know that my time will come and gosh will I be so happy. Everyone have a wonderful time crafting and doing what you love the most.

God Bless you all and see you when I can. Huge Hugs to you all



2 comments:

  1. Do take care and prayers going up for your mom as she goes through this. Hugs gf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you & your Mother in prayer....hurry back you will be missed!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages