I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Wednesday, July 29

Guess What

I have spent most of the day working on my blog. I'm no near done with my blog list so don't feel bad if you don't see your blog, it will show up one day. Trust me!

Their is one thing that I have found out, copy and past your whole blog in word so this will never happen to you. So if you should loss your blog trying to change things, you will have your Word document to fall back on. I did do a backup on my hard drive but for some reason it didn't work. That figures!

So having said that, I could really use your help. I need your blog address so if you could post a comment then I can put it on my blog list. So I sure hope to see you all really soon. OOOOOOhhhhhhh, thank you all for your support trying to help me get back and running again....Huge Hugs to you all Katz ♥



9 comments:

  1. Oh that is so horrible that you lost your blog! Not fun at all. I make a back up and don't use word... use notepad. That has always worked well for me.
    Hope you get it back up and running soon.
    ((Hugs)) Mechelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its looking good. I know it will take some time to get it the way you like, we all will be patient in the mean time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat that is just a drag when that happens have fun redoing you spot !
    Love ya bunches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry this happened. What a shame. I keep the e-mail update I receive for my blog. Hope that would work if this happend to me (got my fingers crossed it won't).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for ya gf. We spend so much time getting things just right and the way we want them, and WHAM - gone. I think it's a sign that computers don't eat chocolate because I think choccies fix everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry this happened to you hun!! :) If you need my blog address: www.stampedsmiles.blogspot.com

    Hope it gets straightened out soon!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your getting things fixed.It looks good.What a pain though to go through all of this.
    Here is my blog addyhttp://lilbitofscrappin.blogspot.com/
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no...what a pain! It's coming along good, tho, so that's good news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just awful! Looking great, so far :)
    I just changed my blog's layout; I was lucky not to lose anything because I did not have it saved/backed up either...

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages