I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, August 2

Card for a Little Girl


(Click on picture for larger view)

Hi everyone! I made this Card for a little girl her Darling Grandpa passed away and she misses him so much♥ I'm hopping that this will
help her to feel better really soon.
(I know the picture is not that good sorry)

Recipe;
Card-stock papers, Prima flowers, buttons, Stickles, clipart from Linda Oberhansley called Egg Hunt from PCCrafters (you can click on PCCrafters for the link).





.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sad, Kath. Poor little girl. You are so sweet to make her such a wonderful card! Great job - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages