I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Monday, September 29

Done with the snowflake

Whew I got it done and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not the best quiller but I hope in time the coils will be more the same size. Going to make an off white one next this one is white in color, I couldn't use my flash or I would of had that glare problem. As you can see I'm not the best photographer in the world... I sure hope that you can get the idea anyway....LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
I found this memory frame to put the snowflakes in. I have other pieces to fram as well to give for Christmas presents. I sure hope that our family members will enjoy them......LOL


Thanks for looking have a wonderful day~~~~


5 comments:

  1. Your snowflake is stunning!! Love it & the display. Beautiful work!!

    TFS...hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that snowflake is stunning!!! Are they hard to make?

    Thanks for the add to your blog!!!

    hugs
    Teetee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love your snowflake, I used to do this all the time when I was younger. I had paper strips in all kinds of colors, and made all kinds of shapes with it. Thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're doing a wonderful job on your snowflakes, Sis! They look absolutely gorgeous & your family will be so happy to receive them as gifts.
    Luv ya,
    Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!! As usual!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages