I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Saturday, December 27

I sure do hope that

everyone's Christmas was full of blessing, I know that mine was. We didn't get many gifts but we sure did get a huge overwhelming abundance of love from our family and very close friends. We all were so happy just to get that little something from each other. This is the first year since our boys have been adults that I saw the smiles and the laughter from then and there family's. We all had nothing else to bring but just that so what a huge miracle it was was this year. We were given food from friends and neighbors and so we all ate till we couldn't move any more. We even had a very close friend fill our freezer with all kinds of meats for a Christmas present, others gave gift cards for our staples now is that an answer to prayer! Is our Lord the greatest all I can say is yes!

We are planing on going to the campground for a couple of weeks. So it will be really nice to get away for sometime to see more of our friends and see the new year in. I pray that you all have a wonderful new year and be safe.

Till next time Happy New Years: Blue

2 comments:

  1. The love of family and friends is a gift that fits everyone this time of year. Glad to hear your holiday season is filled to the brim with love! Miss you gf. Have fun at the campground... brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your New Year is filled with many blessings, good health, & happiness.

    Have fun camping...hugs & blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages