I would love to have you join in on the networkedblogs with me!!!

Tuesday, February 16

Whipped up a card today!


This is the set that I used from The Angel Company called sweet skunks #T-2674 $12.95


I got this new stamp set a little while back from TAC and I just had to do up a card with one of them. It came with 4 little skink stamps and here is one of them. I ran out of time to do the others but I can’t wait to work the rest of them up. I also couldn’t resist the Martha Stewart ladybug punch how cute is he? I wanted to let you know that the white frame is raised and so is the skunk, I know that you can't really see it on this picture but it does have a few layers. It just seems that ladybugs and sunflowers go together like peanut butter and jelly……LOL LOL Anyway, I hope that you like my card and thank you for all of your comments and your visit.

God Bless you all and hope to see you soon!


5 comments:

  1. Love your cards, there all so cute. You have a great selction of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something waiting for you on my blog, come take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're crafting again! Love the background paper & how you've used our new Nesties that we're carrying through TAC. Too cute!
    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kath. YOu can post my card to your blog. Just don't forget to link the picture back to my blog at Countless Joy.

    Thanks.

    Mabuhay!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a good style to give a card to someone special

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comment that you leave so thank you for taking the time to stop and add them. I read everyone of them. Thanks Kath

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank you Jewels

Pages